Monday, February 28, 2011

Small things #1



1. I've taken up knitting again! It's been a few years since I was last in the knitting saddle and it's good to be back. Knitting makes me feel productive while slobbing round watching telly (for instance). I'm planning on getting a lot of knitting done tonight while I watch the Oscars coverage!

2. I have been struggling with takeaway coffees while riding my bike in the mornings - which is pretty ridiculous and now my bag is covered in spilled coffee stains. This has been going on for months until a few weeks ago when Mr Meet-Cute bought me a cup holder to attach to my bike, and now I have this re-usable coffee cup, with a handy sealable lid. My morning coffee problems are now solved. Honestly, I don't know why it took me so long but this has been life changing. In a small way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...