Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fresh Face

I've gone and changed things again! I recently redesigned Banana Meet-Cute's header, for the millionth time it seems during our rather short bloggy lifetime. I promise I'll stick with this new look for a while. This is what the header has looked like in the past:

Yeeeeeeuch!

I was after a cleaner design that used a hand drawn font. Here are some of the ideas I was playing around with at various stages of tweaking:


I found some excellent font websites during this process. All free of course! If you're interested in this kinda thing, these are the links here:

webdesignledger.com/freebies/best-free-fonts-of-2010

www.theleagueofmoveabletype.com

creativenerds.co.uk/freebies/50-best-free-fonts-from-2009

And, if you're not interested in this sort of thing, sorry that this has been the most boring post ever!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love seeing all the different fonts & designs. Very cool! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...