Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mag Love

New mags!! Grafik magazine which is based in London, and Australia's Desktop both focus on graphic design and print media, and they have both relaunched this month. My workplace has a Desktop subscription, and to be honest I was never really that interested in it, but with the brand new redesign it is just so good looking now!

I love the huge images that bleed off the page, and the content seems a lot broader now too. In the words of new Managing Editor Brendan McKnight "Much has changed, both from a design and content perspective, with not just a focus on finished work, but as the tagline says, 'the culture of design'."

I'd never read Grafik magazine, but I had to buy it when I saw the feature on Mike Perry, one of my most loved artist/designers, interviewing and collaborating with his personal 'Graphic Design Hero' James Victoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...