Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lady Friends

 {Love this map, designed by Fleur Harris}

So many great things are happening in Melbourne this weekend, including the National Gallery of Victoria's 150th birthday events, and Markit at Fed Square, one of the best craft/design markets around. I'll be missing all this though as I'm heading to Sydney tonight for a long weekend of catching up with two of my oldest* and bestest lady friends!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*oldest as in duration of friendship, not actual age. Though none of us are getting any younger…

2 comments:

  1. Pretty in Pink is in my top 3 favourite movies of all time! Your blog is so rad, thanks for linking me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitiya, I love Candy Castle! Pretty in Pink is definitely one of my all time faves too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...