Thursday, August 18, 2011

Juicebox Spycam

I really want to practice my photography 'skillz'. I have so much respect for people who take beautiful photographs - they make it look so easy, but I know it's not! However I can get a bit awkward pulling out a huge 'in your face' camera… which is why I want one of these cleverly disguised drink box cameras. Perfect for snapping sneaky photos when you're out and about! To take a photo you just press down the straw - a feature which makes them EVEN CUTER!

These are available through Four Corner Store, where you can also get chocolate bar and lego cameras - what!?!

p.s. There is a good post on taking photos in public here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm using the little apple juice one since January, it's always in with me, I use it about 3 times a day! And I'm always happy when I go bring my rolls of films to the photostore :)

    Have a nice day,

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so fun and portable! That's great that you always have yours with you, and they seem to take good photos too. I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...