Thursday, December 8, 2011

Brooklyn Digs

I can't believe I've been back from my USA trip for a month and am only just starting to post New York photos now, Eek. We stayed in a Williamsburg loft that we booked through airbnb (you could stay there too!) It was fantastic and I couldn't get enough of that view. Or Simone the cat, our new furry friend.








I would have loved to have spent more time exploring Brooklyn, but with only a week in New York our touristing schedule was pretty intense. I'm glad I got to hunt around the Brooklyn Flea and Bedford Ave though.







3 comments:

  1. Great Photos Banana Meet Cute. I really like the ones of Green Point and the Brooklyn Flea. That Haute Dog was scrumptious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...friggin amazing loft + view! Glad you had fun at the flea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to visit, really! Your pictures are truly nice and the place you stayed at looks wonderful,

    I will keep that address in a note book in case I would go one day! Thank you

    And happy 2012 to you,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...