Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NZ Part II

More NZ! These photos are from a day trip to Queenstown.


I know, a photo of ducks, how exciting! But how clear is that water? I can't get over it.



These are from a lakeside market. I didn't buy anything though.

Breakfast at Joe's Garage. I'm trying to overcome my feelings of awkwardness when taking photos in public. Being somewhere away from home seems to help, but when I was taking this I heard the guy at the next table say "Better hurry up before it gets cold"! I know he was trying to be funny, but I felt so self conscious that I pretended I didn't hear him!

Vesta is one of my favourite shops in the world. If you ever find yourself in Queenstown you have to pay them a visit.







And on the way home we stopped here, 'The Vege Shed' which is in the tiny town of Athol.


2 comments:

  1. Fab! How did I not know about Vesta?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos of Queenstown. I miss Joes Garage, that place was ace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...